[ddots-l] embossing music files in goodfeel

  • From: Luis Ricardo Elias <lre4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 09:14:06 -0700

Hi listers:
When I emboss music files created in lime to my Juliet classic embosser, the
following happens.
It starts brailling out page1, then all of a sudden form feeds itself to the
middle of page2, and after that it assumes that the middle of a page is the
top of every page.  This wastes an enormous amount of paper and isn't very
convenient.
Any suggestions?

Luis Ricardo Elias
Phone: (928)774-1959