[ddots-l] Re: easy drummer

  • From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 15:11:53 -0000

Greg.  There are sets available for EZ Drummer and Superior Drummer 2.  If
you can then, I would highly recommend purchasing Superior Drummer 2 over EZ
Drummer.  With Superior and EZ Drummer, it's possible to swap out snares,
kicks, toms, cymbals etc.  However, importantly, you don't get the
additional articulations with EZ Drummer that you do with Superior Drummer
2.  With Superior, You get snare rolls, flams and way more velocities.  This
makes the drums sound more realistic than EZ Drummer.  With Superior Drummer
2, You can also change from sticks, to brushes, hotrods turn the bottom
wires off on the snare etc.  You can change out the beater on the kick drum,
plus use other drums in the same project from different libraries.  For
example, you may like to use a snare from another library that you have
installed.  No problem, just swap it out using the cross drums feature in
Superior Drummer 2.  Also, EZ Drummer only has 3 toms where as, Superior has
3 rack toms and 2 floor toms.  EZ Drummer has 9 microphones and Superior has
14.

Regards, Phil Muir
Accessibility Training
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021