[ddots-l] double notes in step time

  • From: "Michael C" <m_dsmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 23:34:03 -0400

Hi all I was working on a  couple of arrangements, and needed to input some
notes in to step time.  For some strange reason, when I input the notes in step
time and hear the results the notes are doubled at the same beat, and bar, I
actually have to go in to the event list editor, and dmanually delete the
double note.  Any reason as to why this is occuring?
Secondly, I have a origional which we composed with a good friend of mine,
using Sonar, and of course the caketalking scripts, I would like to have all
you listers to hear, I know that there is a FTP site, where we can upload the
music to, can any one give me the site?
Many thanks.