[ddots-l] Re: [ddots-l]

  • From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 12:41:50 -0400

I'm very busy right now, I'll have to get back to you on that , but maybe
someone else can chime in here.

May the peace  of God which passes all understanding guard your heart and
mind in Christ Jesus. God bless you!

Music soft sacred and soulful

Website http://www.nevillepeter.com

email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx