[ddots-l] Re: current state of cake talking for sonar

  • From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 11:39:29 -0500

I hope Audio Snap will be accessible
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Phil Muir
  To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, November 10, 2006 2:33 AM
  Subject: [ddots-l] Re: current state of cake talking for sonar

  Sonar 6 Producer ships with the following: a beautiful compress or called the
V64.  Will be great to use it for mastering.  Sonar 6 Producer, also has a
feature known as "audio snap."  This feature, enables you to quantise audio,
even if you didn't record it to a click.  Sonar 6 Producer, has a crash
recovery feature.  Meaning that, if Sonar crashes for some reason when working,
you can save a version of the project and open it later on.  I know of someone
who has tested this feature, and it works well.  Finally, Sonar 6 Producer,
ships with Session Drummer 2.  This is a really cool drum machine.  It has
multiple outputs and some preloaded MIDI paterns that you can use with it.  For
example, when you load up programmes, into Session drummer through the
programme browser, it also loads in 8, preprogrammed MIDI paterns.  It's like
using preprogrammed MIDI loops.  These include, fills, exedra.  There will be
some more Session Drummer 2 packs on the way soon.

  Regards, Phil Muir
  P J Muir Productions
  Music And Audio Production