[ddots-l] Re: cover song remix

  • From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 15:59:30 -0000

Hi.

Nice clean mix.

Not really my thing, but it certainly sounds authentic for the style.  Reminds
me of the old 80s electro breakdance stuff.

I must get hold of some accapello tracks and have a go at remixing.

Cheers
Darren

If you like electronic, ambient, new age or atmospheric music, become a fan of
The Karmistry Project on Facebook...
http://facebook.karmistryproject.com

You can also follow Karmistry Media on Twitter...
http://www.twitter.com/Karmistrymedia