[ddots-l] Re: correcting a guitar part in sonar

  • From: Chris Smart <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 11:00:10 -0400

At 10:51 AM 11/3/2010, you wrote:

There is no reason that musicians need to play on time, or play the right notes. With enough time, you can edit any of it. *smile*

*LOL* Brian. That's exciting and depressing at the same time!

I watch this cartoon called Metalocalypse, which is kind of a Spinal Tap take off on underground metal. Anyway, when the ficticious band is recording their next album, they bang away fro about 30 seconds and then go "ok, that's enough. We ahve Pro Tools" *LOL*

Chris