[ddots-l] Re: converting to MP3 with Sonar

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 18:21:21 -0600

I believe your evaluation has run out.  You will possibly need to pay=20
somebody for the software.

34&SU=3Dhttp://hotmail.com/enca&HL=3DMarket_MSNIS_Taglines=20

>   Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN=AE Premium right now and get the
>first two months FREE*.

>** [mailto:ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=3Dunsubscribe]
>** ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>** and in the Subject line type
>** unsubscribe
>** immediately-following link:-
>** [mailto:ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=3Dfaq]
>** or send a message, to
>** ddots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A
are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.=20
12In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13If you look for me in=
 earnest,
you will find me when you seek me. 14I will be found by you," says the=20
LORD...  =20

** ddots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq