[ddots-l] Re: converting midi tracks to audio

  • From: "Kevin L. Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 21:23:50 -0800

Dear Berhane,
        You had all your facts correct accept for one.  You can record
as many MIDI tracks as you want to one audio track.  You probably
wouldn't want to do this as you wouldn't be able to mix it nearly as
well later but you can do it.  The other thing you forgot to explain to
Nevel was that you have to make sure that your audio input is set to the
channel where your MIDI device's audio is coming in.
Kevin