[ddots-l] converting midi track to audio track

  • From: "Berhane Kidane" <bkw11@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dancingdots" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 20:44:41 -0400

Hi all,
I got very strange problem. I finished one project converting all the midi
tracks to audio tracks, and finally, I started to mix all the audio trakcs.
However, I forgot one midi track that has to be converted to audio track, and
when I tried to convert the midi track to audio track, the problem came. The
problem is, when I record the midi track to audio track, the newly recorded
audio track doesn't go the same with the other previously recorded audio
tracks. The newly recorded audio tracks comes a little bit faster than the
other audio tracks. What could be the problem?
Regards,
Berhane Kidane