[ddots-l] comparing the s90es to the motif xs8?

  • From: "Cameron" <cameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 12:12:23 -0500

Hi all.  I've played the s90es and the acoustic grand piano and action were
fantastic.  However, I haven't had the chance to play the new motif xs boards.
Has anybody played both?  Any feedback on the sound set and action on the
eighty eight or seventy six key models?

Haven't found many demos of the xs yet.  Although the ones I found were not
done very well in my opinion and don't really give a good representation of the
new expanded wave rom.

Any thoughts would be great.  I'm saving up for either the s90es or the motif
xs8.  there is over a thousand dollars difference though and I want to make the
right decision.

Perhaps the xs seven but I'd have to find one to try due to never owning a semi
weighted board.

Thanks,

Cameron.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.