[ddots-l] Re: changing pitch on an audio track

  • From: Jörgen Hansson <hansson.jogge@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 11:09:05 +0100

Hi there, Luis and omar.
I must tell you, I love that feature in sonar and I find it very good my self.
I did some pitching for a client one night or better said, not a client, just a
good friend of mine cause she wanted to sing some songs that was a little bit
too high for her.
so, I tested that function of the time stretch/pitch shifter in sonar, and it
worked out really really good. and the vocals she sang was perfect for that
song.
Regards,
Jörgen Hansson!
Tel +46 703-601296