[ddots-l] cannot import Pro Tools Wave files in to Sonar 8.5

  • From: Herman Fermin <hermanfermin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 17:08:37 -0400

Anytime I try to import a standard wave file that was from Pro Tools,
I get this error from Sonar
"DirectShow Error [0x80040265]
Cannot play back the file.  The format is not supported."

Any ideas anyone. I have exported them as 24-bit mono files. This
seems to be a codec problem but don't know where to even begin to
begin to fix this mess.

HF