[ddots-l] Re: cannot enable sibelius plugins

  • From: "Stefan Albertshauser" <stefan.albertshauser@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 01:03:21 +0200

Hi,

I still don't find the file "Number Sibelius plugins". It is simply not installed. I don't know why, but it is just the way it is. I found a work around. I choose the plugin "write score data to ini files" from the plugin menu This procedure is two clicks once.

Thank you Albert and Dave for your help.

Regards

Stefano
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxx>