[ddots-l] cannot burn exported file to cd

  • From: "Rod" <roddj12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 06:23:43 -0500

Help please:

When I export a wav audio out of sonar, I can listen to it, but when I try
to burn it onto CD using CD creator, it kept saying that there are errors on
my CD. Can someone help please. I haven't gotten nero yet for burning.

Rod
De : ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] De
la part de FrankLizarde Envoyé : mercredi, 2. novembre 2005 17:30 À :
ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Objet : [ddots-l] Re: skype destroyed my
sonar-settings

What are you using to play your MIDI tracks through?
De : ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] De
la part de FrankLizarde Envoyé : mardi, 1. novembre 2005 19:55 À :
ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Objet : [ddots-l] Re: skype destroyed my
sonar-settings

Go in to Skype, and uncheck the box that automatically makes your settings,
and then make your audio settings again.
Hope this helps a little!