[ddots-l] Re: caketalk 8.5 refuses to run

  • From: Bryan Smart <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 18:25:20 -0400

You can use either CT8.3 or CT8.5 on your computer. You can't use both at once.

If you need to use both at once, then you'll need two versions of Jaws on your
computer. Install CT8.3 for Sonar 8.3 in to one copy of Jaws, and install CT8.5
for Sonar 8.5 in to another.

If you need further details, call tech support 610-783-6692 and press option 3.

Bryan