[ddots-l] Re: building a new system from scratch.

  • From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 18:25:55 -0000

I agree with Dave on this. I only use a laptop for audio when I have too. You could have a second desktop with a KVM switch. You would have to pay double the price for a hi end laptop over the price of a desktop.

Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions,
Music And Audio Production
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021