[ddots-l] Re: bit depth in sonar 6

  • From: "W. Nick Dotson" <nickdotson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 10:21:22 -0500

I don't have my 10-10 on anything so you'll have to look elsewhere.  Besides
I'm at work.

Nick

--Original Message Text---
From: John Fioravanti, Jr., Esquire
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 09:29:42 -0400

I looked through the whole delta control panel Nick.  Any help would be
appreciated.  John
From: John Fioravanti
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 06:13:15 -0400

Message Hi: I'm using the delta 66. When I go into audio options I can't find
where to set the bit depth to 24. In sonar 4 it was
there. The only thing I find close is, "64 bit double precision engine check
box not check." Any ideas? John Fioravanti