[ddots-l] bcf barringer 2000 initial setup

  • From: "Manny" <rivasma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 05:50:45 -0700

00                 hey what's up peoples,

01                 so I have the bcf, right? So going to the initial setup
of it. Let's start with the midi imports. From reading the instructional
from field revision. We can see that ther are 3 midi jacks. First question,
where do I hook up my midi in and out, that is coming from my Yamaha
keyboard that I am using as my midi keyboard. The other is, I followed the
instructions earlier and I was able to load an audio track and a soft synth.
And the faders moved and I was able to lower the volume of both tracks. But
now I try the same actions and nothing. Before I was able to play soft
synths via the bcf now I get nothing. So is it better to use the sound
card's midi jacks seeing that it only has two Ijust like my wires, in and
out, right? Or does the midi controller have to be hooked up to the bcf. I
know it is a lot but I have had this thing for about 3 months and I have not
put it to use, it's just been sitting here. I would like to get the feel of
not always having to use the keyboard. So if any of the bcf users can help
me get this thing going correctly.

02                 Please and thank you,many,

03                 rivasma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

04