[ddots-l] Re: autotune 5 question

  • From: "John Fioravanti" <fioresq1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 11:01:47 -0400

So I guess what you're saying is if I sing in C and change the scale to DFlat
Major only notes that are well off the DFlat scale will change, so if I sing an
e right on, auto-tune will not change it to an f or eflat with a dflat major
scale, on the other hand, if my e note is "way off" it will move the note in
accordance with the scale.
This is what I assumed as long as I've been using auto-tune but never actually
got an answer. Thanks.