[ddots-l] Re: audio tracks and wav files

  • From: "A. Caglar Arsu" <acaglararsu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 22:27:27 +0300

Hi Robert,

Those are some oriental sounds of mostly Turkish instruments and some from
Balkan-Caucasus  region that were recorded by some one who has a recording
studio in Istanbul Turkey.
They are not commercially on the market at list yet, but he sells them to
people who herd about these sounds by word of mouth.
I do not have the full package just a few files to try out. Each sound has 2
type of files in there folders. The first one is the wav the other is FXB.
When I used Sonar 4 I use to be able to open these fxb files in sonar by using
HALion.
After upgrading to Sonar 6.2 I could not succeed  it. In sonar for, when I go
to soft synths menu HALion use to appear there but it is not the case in sonar
6. In stead it shows up in rewire device menu and I could not make it work yet.
Do you have any idea how I can open these fxb files in sonar?

Caglar