[ddots-l] assigning parameters in the b4 in sonar 6

  • From: "John Fioravanti" <fioresq1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <midimag@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 06:32:27 -0500

Hi: I am trying to assign parameters in the b4 using sonar 6 with the caketalking scripts. I'm missing something: here are the steps I have taken. I insert the syynth, and then choose a channel and patch. Then I go to the synthrack view and go to the Assign Controls button and hit the application key. All the parameters appear there such as key click and the drawbar settings, the tutorial is confusing to me here. I hit enter on a control I want such as key click and it appears to say that I can then hit enter on the assign controls button and a dialog should appear telling me the number of parameters I have assigned and asking if I really want to go ahead with this. I'm not seeing that and when I try to use the nobs with the numlock I don't see the controlls. Any suggestions? John Fioravanti John J. Fioravanti