[ddots-l] arangement question

  • From: "Greg Brayton" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 08:37:02 -0500

I'm working on be Thou my vision, for flute piano, and my hope is, choir, with
at least a couple solos. I've done the piano and flute in sonar, when I open
the file in sibelious, it plays the flute and piano, but doesn't see the S A T
B tracks, that I created, now maybe that's because I thought I'd wait and write
those in step time in sib, thought writing the lyrics might just be easier.
Maybe I should do the whole thing in sonar then import it? Which would be
easier to work with lyrically? I'd really enjoy chatting with someone who is
using sib often via the phone if that would be possible. I'd be happy to call
you. If you care to write me off list, my email is
greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks very much for any help you can give me hear.