[ddots-l] Re: anyone else have this problem?

  • From: "Stacy Bleeks" <sbleeks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 21:53:29 -0400

Gord,

yeah just last week (which is actually when this minor problem happend) a friend used the mouse. I remember specifically because I had to dig it out of a box and plug it in.

I made sure he didn't move anything around but do you think this could be what happened? I'm using the latest version of CT and Sonar 6.2 (which is the latest version of sonar as far as I know).

Stacy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>