[ddots-l] anyone else have this problem?

  • From: "Stacy Bleeks" <sbleeks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 14:18:48 -0400

Hi,

I've been getting these:
"sorry this function failed to find ssonar's  status bar" error
Whenever I use the s 3 times to unsolo all tracks or a(ay) 3 times to unsolo all armed tracks.

If I uncheck the "show tool bars" however, I can use these functions properly but then it means that things like position and markers are indicated as being 0. I have been having to go back and forth but didn't have to do this before.

I have the status bar enabled from the global settings.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Stacy