[ddots-l] Re: any up dates?

  • From: HF <hermanfermin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 09:49:04 -0400

I had to repost this, because I think I got the wrong message out.

Neville
I would highly encourage for you to just jump in. Some of the quirks, you may
never come across, and if you do, they're being worked on anyway. So in summary,
there is absolutely no reason for you not to begin right away. You have a very
supportive group here, and I'm sure you're questions will be answered. It might
take longer some times for people to find the time to respond, but they will.
Block quote start
CT 5 is in a lot of ways, way ahead of CT 4. I'm certain that you have lots of
musical ideas knocking about in your head. Well, how are you suppose to record
them if you don't open up that proverbial CT shrink wrap, and get to the
business of laying down your music.
So Neville, dive right in.