[ddots-l] Re: another softsynth question

  • From: "D!J!X!" <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 22:24:18 -0500

When you insert a soft synth, it doesn't set any of the midi track
parameters, such as channel, bank, patch etc, but it still works.  When you
want to change patches on the synth for example, you for some of them have
to select a channel.  For some, you can't have 2 or more tracks using the
synth as the same output, because they are not multi timberal. What soft
synth are you using?  What if you try this, the midi track that has the data
you want to play out of that synth, copy and paste it to the midi track of
the synth and see... That might work...

HTH, D!J!X!

  _____