[ddots-l] Re: accessibility of sample players

  • From: "Paul Erkens" <pjealt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 02:38:40 +0200

Hi Brian Smart,

A stupid question maybe, but I don't see the .gig format as a format that I can open from within sfz in sonar. I looked at sfz plus, on the internet, but that tool does a lot more with sound fonts only, not giga format files. Are you sure that sfz can play .gig files Brian? Interested to know.

Paul.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Smart" <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>