[ddots-l] accessibility

  • From: David <dheilman1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 18:04:20 -0700

                        Hello,

I am a new user of Cakewalk's Sonar.

I am just getting my feet wet and have run into a possible accessibility problem with a software package named Groove Agent. It is made by Steinberg and is a software Drum machine. Quite nice with tons of patterns, and various drum kits from different time periods.

The only problem is that I can not get it to work, or hook up with Sonar. Others tell me this package should work, but for me it has not. I am thinking it might be an accessibility problem.

Any of you use this Groove Agent software?

If you do not use Groove Agent, what do you use for Drums in your recordings?

I am a guitar player, but would like to add drums to my mix.

Thanks for any replies,

David

At 01:09 PM 6/29/2005, you wrote:
Hi all

Does anyone ever know yellowtools virtual instruments?

I heard a demo of a saxophone plug-in and I want to know if it would be accessible.

The plug-in is called (candy).

You can hear this demo at:

<http://www.soundsonline.com/july.shtml>http://www.soundsonline.com/july.shtml

Thanks

Richard Beausoleil

PRODUCTIONS BEAUSOLEIL
Arrangements musicaux
Studio multi-pistes
Démo vocal

Tél : (514) 924-0411
Courriel : <mailto:prodsoleil@xxxxxxxxxxx>prodsoleil@xxxxxxxxxxx

** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:- ** [mailto:ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe] ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to: ** ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ** and in the Subject line type ** unsubscribe ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the ** immediately-following link:- ** [mailto:ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subjectúq] ** or send a message, to ** ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq