[ddots-l] Re: a simpler question

  • From: HF <hermanfermin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 09:13:18 -0400

Frank, it is a great solid unit. All of the things that you can do absolutely outweigh the things you can't do with it yet until they update the drivers. For example, right now you cannot arm for automation directly from the unit itself. But you can arm for automation from your PC keyboard though. Then you can do all of your automation with the unit. Also if memory serves correctly, you can't get to the send volume controls directly from the unit. But again, these are things that you have easy access with your PC keyboard.

HF
----- Original Message ----- From: "Frank Fitzgerald RMT" <fitzyyy@xxxxxxxxxx>