[ddots-l] Re: Yamaha Pitch Fix

  • From: <daviddobler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 16:15:38 -0700

Hi H f, I got the license for directixer. That stopped the beeping but,
I still can't get pitch fix to respond to  midi. and I still have a
problem with  vocal fadeingIn and out. I set the midi track Input to
Directixer Omni and the Midi out put to Yamaha Pitch fix. Where do I go
from here? It's inserted as a Synth.. Thank
David