[ddots-l] Re: Yamaha Pitch Fix

  • From: "HF" <neep23@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 11:25:47 -0400

Thanks Phil, I guess I must chime in now....

in the vocal track you want control in:
1. in the effect bin, insert pitchfix as synth, not effect
2. the first parameter must be set to 100 percent, I think that's midi as note, cann't remember the exact verbiage...
3. close pitchfix
Now you could either use a midi track that you already have, or insert a new one.
The output to the midi trackthat you want to use, as Phil pointed out, must be set to pitchfix.
4. Bang on keyboard while voice track is playing and listen to it in realtime.
Hope this helps.
HF
----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Muir" <philmuir1@xxxxxxxxxxx>