[ddots-l] Re: Would this horn section be accessible?

  • From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 11:20:27 -0600

Let us all know how he gets on.
K.

-----Original Message-----
From: ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Steve Wicketts
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2010 8:48 AM
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: Would this horn section be accessible?

Hi Kevin,

The guy that auto maps uses more keyboards and computers than anyone I've
ever known, at one point had around 30.

I told Him about True Pianos and how they sound ok but not overly
accessible, He called me back an hour later He was changing all the effects
on the True Pianos by turning the knobs on the Novation and Jaws was
responding.
He'll be looking at Kontact player in the next few Days, if anyone can make
this work He can.
I only wish he would participate on this forum.

Steve W