[ddots-l] Re: Working it out

  • From: "William R. McCann" <BillList1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 08:47:05 -0500

Hi, Greg,

If the tenors in your choir are happy with how it looks then all is well.
In general, David Pinto does recommend that you have a sighted helper review
your score before printing and move score items around if necessary so one
element does not obscure another.  Sibelius Speaking allows us to have
excellent control over the content of a score but sometimes we will need a
sighted assistant to   "beautify" the format.

See:

Lesson 53. Overlapping Items 1. How To Recognize And Move Overlapping Items.

Lesson 54. Overlapping Items 2. How To Move Overlapping Items With The
Default Position Dialog.

Lesson 55. Overlapping Items 3. When to move Expressions in Transposing
Instruments Staves.

in the Sibelius Speaking Tutorial document.

Bill

  _____