[ddots-l] Working it out

  • From: "Greg Brayton" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 06:24:48 -0500

Well once I just printed out the choir music, took out the piano and flute, it
doesn't take so much, only about four pages. I think this might work for our
purposes. Now I guess it automatically places the tenor voice on the treble
cleff? But when I changed it to, tenor clef, and even tried bass clef, Sally
said the notes obscured some of the lyrics, and went off the staff. Huh. So for
now I have it back in the treble cleff, and the pitches are correct anyway.
Anybody have any thoughts on this tenor problem?