[ddots-l] Re: What's this called, and where do I find it?

  • From: "Raymond" <musicalman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 12:25:48 -0400

Well I didn't know. I thought it was better than the card I was using for my computer "sound max digital audio", and it works well. But I can see where you're headed, I'm not sure a card like that would work for Sonar but I doubt it.
Raymond

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Smart" <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>