[ddots-l] Re: What's this called, and where do I find it?

  • From: "W. Nick Dotson" <nickdotson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 12:32:36 -0500

The Sound Blaster is a piece of consumer twaddle, good enough for games and
multi-media playback, but not a simi-pro or pro audio card for recording and
editing multi-channel input and output.

Nick

On Sat, 20 May 2006 18:20:48 -0400, Raymond wrote:

 Are you sure about that? I thought the Sound Blaster Live was one of the
 best sound cards out there, and if I am going to take that one out, what
 would be a good replacement?
 Raymond