[ddots-l] Re: Waves

  • From: "Shawn Brock" <shawn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 09:22:03 -0700

Yes, Vcomp is more or less a vocal compressor. It has lots of pre-sets though for bass, acoustic guitar and so on.

I can't give it an educated comparison to the plugins in Sonar past version 7, so I don't really know that you are missing out on anything.

If your looking around though, its worth looking at...

You have forgotten more about mastering than I know, so maybe the L3 is of no use to you. The only mastering I do here is just rough demo stuff. You know how the world likes every thing to be loud. Well, the L3 will make 'er loud for sure!

Shawn

Sent from my iPhone

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Smart" <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>