[ddots-l] Re: Voxengo Products

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 10:13:07 -0400

Hi guys, yes; after examining the site  I saw their free stuff, but I'm more
interested in the items you have to put down the buck for, the free stuff I
can download and try out; sorry for any confusion, I'm not too sure on
what's free or not, but will take a closer look today to figure that out.

D!J!X!