[ddots-l] Re: Vocal pitch correction software

  • From: "HF" <hermanfermin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 08:31:43 -0400

Directixer exposes the parameters. But for now, what you can do is to make
the Pitch fix as an instrument. You can do that in the Cakewalk Plug-in
manager. Once you do that, insert it as a soft synth and, make a midi track, assign the midi track to pitchfix and you can now use your keyboard to control the voice pitch.
It is a little convoluted, but it is explained in the Yamaha manual.
HF
----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>