[ddots-l] Re: Very disturbing problem in Sonar

  • From: "A. Caglar Arsu" <acaglararsu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 14:59:01 +0300

Gordon,
I have a M audio delta 1010 lt, a M audio pro 88, a AMD 3200, a second sound
card for Jaws, Sonar and Sibelius that I do not use at the same time, And that
is pretty much it.
Do you think I should give you more detailed information about my
configuration, or is this good enough?
Thanks Caglar
Block quote start