[ddots-l] Re: VISTA - Don't fall into my trap.

  • From: Jay Thompson <jayken2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 03:34:04 -0700 (PDT)

ANd that's one of the main reasons I haven't upgraded
my system yet.  Sure it's the new thing, it's fast,
fun and easy, but I dunno I have thi funny feeling
that if microsoft don't fix these problems soon, vista
may become unpopular.  Wasn't that the same issues
with windows ME?

Jay Thompson
You can do all things through Christ that strengthens you.  Phil4:13