[ddots-l] V vocal and other questions

  • From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 01:00:15 -0400

Is there anyone on this list that's having success using the CT scripts with
V vocal? I have been trying to use V vocal for most of the day and I think
I'm following all the directions, but maybe I'm missing something.

I guess my biggest issue is with selecting. When  I select one segment and
then move to my desired through point I always go past my desired point. I
can't seem to put my through point where I want it. For example if there's a
two syllable word being sung on the same pitch and I want to change the
pitch of the first syllable but not the second I can't seem to stop on the
end of the first syllable in order to change it and leave the second one
alone. Also the auto correct buttons don't seem to do much. Has anyone seen
this as well or am I the only one?

Another thing is that when ever I try to bounce one of my vocal tracks to
clips or if I create a V vocal clip, some of my other tracks that are
associated with soft synths will begin to play back in a very strange way.
It sounds like the audio is popping and clicking. I have to close the
project and reopen it for this type of behavior to stop. Can anyone give me
an idea of how to solve these problems?Oh and here's something else that I
can't seem to resolve.
 When ever I try to insert the Vintage VC64 on my master buss, I always get
an error message and Sonar crashes. I have rescand for VST pluggins in the
global options but that hasn't help at all.
Ideas Anyone?

May the peace of God that passes all understanding guard your heart and mind
in Christ Jesus

God Bless You!

email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                                                Website