[ddots-l] V studio 20

  • From: "Mario Markovina" <mariomarkovina@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dancing dots" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 18:15:05 +0200

Hi everyone,

I'm new sonar 8.5 producer user with caketalking scripts for jaws. First of
all, I want to say thanks to dancing dots for the possibility to write and
record music. I am interested to  aquire V studio 20. Is someone using it? Is
it accessible or do I need to buy another softvare to make it accessible?
I also want to know do I need to buy a footsvitch, or can I manage all efects
with V studio 20 as I get it in the box. Is hardvare accessible for blind
person? I would like to see a good description of the hardvare from someone who
uses it. Thank you for help. Best regards
Mario