[ddots-l] Re: Upgrading jfw to 7.1.

  • From: <daviddobler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 22:10:03 -0700

Well, for example I have to reset the activation key for some unknone reason or when I start it after I boot up some times it doesn't start sometimes it shuts down for some raeason. It's just a great program. I find that Jaws doesn't work as well after 6.20
As you can see, my frustration is showing.
Maybe it would be better if i just get of the list.
David
----- Original Message ----- From: "WILLIAM QANAWATI" <williamqanawati@xxxxxxxxxx>