[ddots-l] Re: Unusual Audio Problem with Lime v.8

  • From: "James Murphy" <maestro_22@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 20:03:17 -0400

Hi,"  My name is James Murphy
Are there any Jaws Scripts, for Napster the latest Version?
An if so where do I go to get them?  I find Napster to be great!
Please Advise
Thanks.

P.S. One other question," where can I find some Hot Drum loops for my Sonar 4 Pgm? RandB Drum loops?????
----- Original Message ----- From: "William R. McCann" <BillList1@xxxxxxxxxxx>