[ddots-l] Re: Unsoloing multiple tracks

  • From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 13:25:11 -0600

Solo dim is a feature that doesn't completely mute everything that's not
soloed.  The effect is that you have the other tracks softened so that you
can still hear the soloed tracks in context but have the soloed tracks more
prominent without having to alter the volume levels of various racks
individually.  Here's the test.  Can you unsolo the tracks by going to the
individual solo buttons and hitting enter on them?  Can you hear the
difference when you do that?  When tracks are soloed, do you hear only the
soloed tracks without any others at all?
Kevin