[ddots-l] USB Sound Cards on Dancing Dots Web Site

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 22:35:38 -0800

Bill,

I went to the web site to look at the USB sound cards.

I saw two:

Delta Audiophile USB
M-Audio Audiophile USB

One is $50 more than the other. The following list is attached to the
M-Audio version, so does that mean that for $50 more we get these items?

List of 6 items
. 2 analog line in pairs
. 2 analog line outs with level knob
. S/PDIF digital I/O with PCM, AC-3 and DTS support
. stereo headphone out with level knobs
. 1x1 MIDI I/O
. Compatible with Cakewalk SONAR and other popular multi-track software.
list end

Other than this list, the descriptions are exactly the same. I can't believe
that one comes with all that stuff and the other with none.

I'm confused. What extras do I get for $50 more?

Dave