[ddots-l] Re: Trouble with a Sonar Project

  • From: "Blind Luck Music" <ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 13:34:43 -0400

Sharon,

This happens to me, as well. I'm not sure it is as totally be nine is everyone suggests, but, it is not a major problem. I have noticed a few weirdness is when it is in this state.

I discovered if you page up a few times
To the very top of the page (track 1) and then hit F6, it will usually then give you that satisfied sound you are looking for and your track will be fine.

And Gordon is right, it would probably be OK even if you didn't do that, but, it gives me better peace of mind to have things running properly

Ross

Ross Wine-Sky

Blind Luck Music

1708 21st Ave., Suite453