[ddots-l] Re: Tranzport key binding questions

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 15:14:18 -0400

Jeff:
The command to pause is stop with now marker, which is in the "extra commands"
section of the key binding dialog.  Control enter is a ct function so there
isn't a key binding for that.  You could bind the delete option in the edit
menu if you wanted to.  Frankly, I'm surprised that the pause function wasn't
included as a standard function with the tranzport.  They could have used the
play button to toggle between play and pause nd the stop button to return to
the original now time.
Gord